Monday, September 7, 2015

Maldives: By the INCREDIBLE SEA!

Hours. And HOURS. Every day.
I had to be dragged from the water.
I was born to live in the water. To swim. To see.
The peace, the calm, the serenity that washes over when in the sea. Ahhhh.....
The waters of the Maldives take it to a whole other level, and you don't even have to do much more than snorkel because their reefs are so shallow.
Enjoy my happy place below:








Found Nemo!



Much large than he looks in person, I actually screamed underwater!

Who knew that clams could be beautiful? And they were twice the size of my hand!


We know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE stars...fish included




HUGE puffer fish, he was as wide as he is long, so his face was SCARY!


Over the edge into the abyss. Where the freediving came in handy!